Retard Writes

'RETARD WRITES' is a patent, trademark, 'copyrite' of STE Enterprises and the Eatafly Foundation. Any implications or inferences that Philip Klein writes his own Reader Mail (giggle) are purely intentional.

FROM: Don't Know cause its a real email

Sam, A friend told me about your site and I have to say that I have never laughed so hard. I've known Philip since he was involved with the Restaurant Association and he was an as much an ass then as he is now. His father-in-law was a fine man and did not deserve what Philip tried to do to him. Keep up the good work

ANSWER:

WOW! What a great letter. Don't thank me. Thank you for all the thanks you have given me.

FROM: Don't know cause its a real email

Don't let Klein kid you. The cops around here hate his guts and would love to catch him out one night after a few beers.

ANSWER:

WOW! What a great letter. There is no need to thank me. I can't hold a candle to what you do in the community but thank you for thanking me and reading this website.

FROM: The Eagle's Nest

Sam, you are a liar sir! I know Mr. Philip r. Klein, editor and know him to be a good man sir! My father was very sick post brain cancer and Mr. Klein gave him his very own brain so that he could live...and he did. He is a vegetable and can't see or hear or spell and requires 24 hour/day care and craps in his pants all the time but so what! What you say about Mr. Klein post his postings are lies. You sir, are a liar sir!

ANSWER:

WOW! What a great letter. There is no need to thank me. I am just one person with a low tech website but thank you for reading and loving me and all that I do.