A Review Exclusive

Sometimes around here, we just have to giggle. We really do. Amid accusations that Philip Klein altered official public documents regarding the filing for candidacy of Tom Maness (or Manes if you are Philip), the STE Political Review has obtained a copy of a copy of a copy of a duplicate of the actual email that Commissioner Eddie Arnold sent to Philip Klein about the Postal Encoding Center controversy.

Warning to our viewers, the content is quite graphic.




"I was shocked at the email!" Said a caller who didn't read the email. "I knew Philip faked the Maness thing but I didn't think he would fake an email from Commissioner Arnold of all people."

"I am horrified." Said our source at the Port Arthur Sewage Treatment Facility. "I think that Mr. Philip Klein should run against him! Or at least throw some salt on his lawn."

Our take?





...............................Philip lies......................