On the Road with Patrick McDermott

Now its time for a special report from Eagle's Nest roving correspondent, Patrick McDermott.

Thanks Sam. I'm here in lovely Nederland, Texas covering the local pool closure scandal. With a few exceptions, everyone has been quite nice though I can't find anyone that really seems to care about the pool. A few local children are concerned that they will have to drive an additonal thirty minutes to the beach but most say that they will just 'hang out with the rich neighbors that have pools.'
I want to thank Miss Sloan for letting me shoot in her office though it has a strange smell...like stale Cheetos mixed with cheap blush wine.
Tell the Count that I loved his latest report and I'll let you know when I have something else...(why does he have a video camera on the desk pointed at himself???)
PM