Nits of Bid


Eagles Note: I want to thank the computer programming team that runs our site. Whatever code you put into the format is working wonderfully. Traffic from the search engines has increased dramatically. To our new readers, don't just take our word for it. I encourage you to read The Southeast Texas Political Review and judge for yourself. I think you will love The Philips as 'we' do...
Now...for our Nits of Bid for the week...
"There's nothing wrong with him that trying to make him see reason won't make worse"---Oscar Levy
"You can see that he's at his wit's end. You can see that it hasn't taken him long to get there either."---Rupert Holmes
"He's dumber than a box of hair."---Anonymous
"I could carve a better man out of a banana."---John Mac
"I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on him if he were on fire...I would however go get a bag of marshmallows..."---yours truly
Have a Great Weekend
Sam the Eagle