FRIENDS

Over the past few weeks, Philip has posted the photographs of some attractive young ladies who are followers of Gus Pillsbury's OPERATION KLEINWATCH.

Not to be outdone, we here at the Review thought we'd take a look at some of the FACEBOOK friends of our sister Review, The Southeast Texas Political Review.


NAME: Charles

CURRENT CITY: Folsom, California

LIKES: Celebrities, The Beatles, Swastikas, The Southeast Texas Political Review.

DISLIKES: Celebrities, Family Life

FAVORITE TELEVISION: Prison Break


NAME: Unknown

CURRENT CITY: Third plane of Hell

LIKES: Funerals, lilies, The Southeast Texas Political Review

DISLIKES: Stench, rot, the guy that hit me with his car

MUSIC: Dead Kennedys, Thriller, The Killers


NAME: Philip

CURRENT CITY: Nederland, Texas

LIKES: Me, me, and anything to do with me

DISLIKES: Sam, Gus, and anyone that doesn't like me

TELEVISION: I watch alot of video tapes of me. Sometimes I'll hang a mirror on the television and just watch me.


NAME: I'm not going to tell you

CURRENT CITY: I'm not going to tell you

LIKES: Crosses, fire, rope, The Southeast Texas Political Review

DISLIKES: What do you think?

TELEVISION: Everybody Loves Raymond, Hannah Montana



NAME: Elmer

CURRENT CITY: See DPS Sex Offender Registration website

LIKES: Young boys, children, Nickelodeon, candy, The Southeast Texas Political Review

DISLIKES: Morals, mandatory sentencing laws, parents who come home early

BOOKS: The Autobiography of Mrs. Jane Pittman, The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure, Cat in the Hat.