A Great Letter!

Dear Sam,

I was directed to your site and the Operation Kleinwatch site after reading one of the editorials on The Southeast Texas Record. I must say that you are absolutely correct. There is not a single person in all of this area that needs to be made fun of more than Philip Klein.

I first met Philip about twenty years ago when he was still married to his first wife. We ran in the same social circles and while I liked his wife (and still do), I found him to be a complete ass (as did most of the other wives). I was so happy for her when they divorced.

From time to time I check out his website and find myself laughing hysterically. How can someone come up with all that crap and keep a straight face? He truly is the laughing stock of this community.

Keep up the good work.

A West End Wanda.