Retards Write

'Retards Write' is a patent, trademark, 'copyrite' of STE Enterprises and the Eatafly Foundation. Any implications or inferences that Philip Klein writes his own Reader Mail, however pathetic, are purely intentional.

FROM PARK LANE

Sam, I love your site. Does Philip Klein know that all the judges in Jefferson County think he is a liar? I tell all my clients that I will not hire him nor work with him and no amount of begging from Philip will change my mind.

Learned Hand, Esquire

ANSWER:


Thanks Learned. Yes, all the judges know that Philip lies. The recent incident involving the unexplainable lightning strikes in Judge Floyd's court during his testimony in the high profile suit of Klein et al vs. GOOGLE et al, et al, and et al, is a fine example of the repercussions (pun intended) of letting Philip swear to tell the truth.

FROM.....uh....wait...let me think.....yea, Lumberton....that's right, Lumberton:

Sam. My husband and I just moved here and we found your site. I want to thank you for all you do for this country and planet. You are so smart and popular, and smart and did I say smart? We don't read any other sites anymore. In fact, we don't watch television or even leave the house. You are the best. I want to thank you for all you do.

ANSWER:

You just did.