Retards Write

NOTICE: 'Retards Write' is a patent, trademark 'copyrite' of STE Enterprises and the Eatafly Foundation. Any inferences or implications that Philip Klein writes his own 'Reader Mail' however pathetic and true that may be, are purely intentional.

FROM FANNIN:

Sam, what is all this talk about Philip having intercourse with an animal? It is all the talk of our husbands and uncles and neighbors?

ANSWER:

We here at the Eagle's Nest respect the private habits of consenting creatures.

FROM GROVES:

Sam, are you concerned about Philip's lawsuit? It is all the talk of our husbands and uncles and neighbors?

ANSWER:

To date, Philip has filed some thirty lawsuits. We refer all questions to our learned counsel, Jay Noble Daggett of Yell County Arkansas. Off the record.......I could give a rat's ass about Philip's law suit.

FROM SEA WORLD:

Sam, I am not a farm animal but I need to talk to you about Philip Klein. I know, I know, it was stupid but I was young and needed the money.

Shamu

ANSWER:

Its OK. We all make mistakes.