Integrity

The final exam is here. The final test of democracy is here. The final test of a man who has cursed Tom Maness for ten years.

You are a disgrace to your office and I for one am going to see that you will be un-elected.

I will, my company will, my friends will and I can tell you anyone who will listen will do whatever it takes to get your job


The time is here Philip. The time is now. Challenge his filing. You can do it.

Section 141.034: LIMITATION ON CHALLENGE OF APPLICATION. (a) An application for a place on the ballot may not be challenged for compliance with the applicable requirements as to form, content, and procedure after the day before the beginning of early voting by personal appearance for the election for which the application is made.

Grow some balls. Put your money where your mouth is. File the challenge. Or are you a pussy?