Retard Writes

DISCLAIMER: Retard Writes is a patent, trademark, 'copyrite' of Sam the Eagle Enterprises and the Eatafly Foundation. Any implications or inferences that Philip Klein writes his own Reader Mail is purely intentional.

FROM TEPIC, NAVARIT, MEXICO: (yup)

This reader has requested that the message remain confidential

ANSWER: Thanks, yes, no,no....................Philip lies


FROM WASHINGTON:

Sam, I love your site. My new policy regarding Osama Bin Laden is to not actively search for him. We don't want to find him. Should I hire Philip Klein?

Barack Obama

ANSWER: By all means. I think you will be very pleased with his results.

FROM HOUSTON:

Sam, though I'm dead, I saw Philip Klein on television and I am very concerned about his health. How can I get in touch with him.

Michael DeBakey Cardiologist

ANSWER: Sorry your not feeling well doc. Philip lives in Neverland and his phone number is scrawled on the side of this website.