Retards Write

WARNING: Retards Write is a patent, trademark, 'copyrite' of Sam the Eagle Enterprises and the Eatafly Foundation. Any implications or inferences that Philip Klein writes letters to himself, no matter how pathetic.......is unfortunately true.

FROM NEDERLAND:

Sam, I woke up this morning and there was white everywhere. I called Philip Klein and he said that the commissioners had the Jefferson County Air Force drop cocaine all over the county in order to subjugate the tax payers. What's going on?

ANSWER: It's snow

FROM BEAUMONT (does anyone really believe that all of Philip's 'writers' tell him where they live?):

Sam, do you really have 'sensitive information about Philip Klein?

ANSWER: Yes. And I will post it. Why? Why not? (6 days Philip)

FROM NOWHERE:

Sam, I just loved the article you are going to write next week. It is the best ever. My question is...is that really what Philip looks like?

ANSWER: Thanks.......and yes