A View from the Outside


And now, some words from guest editorialist, Baby Kermit....
"Growing up as the child of a frog is not as easy as one would think. We moved around alot...pad to pad...pond to pond. It was awful hard to make friends. I can say that the one thing that makes me happy is my wonderful and selfless father. He is a great dad and loves me and cares for me and gives me flies.
Some of my favorite times are when my dad sings "It's Not Easy Being Green." It's a song about people that don't like themselves. People like that pick on other people just for fun...just to make themselves feel better about themselves. They use other people for their own sick twisted agendas and sychophantic orchestrations.
My dad gave me some great advice one time. He said...'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. I really liked that. But I think a better one is 'reap what you sow'.