Reader Writes....

This week, I thought I'd do a serious (ouch, this hurts) piece....

FROM AUSTIN:

...you are a Klein hater...

Caroline Klein

ANSWER: Yes and no. I don't hate your father, I hate the way he does what he does. It is one thing, (and not a bad one), to act as a watchdog for local governement. But the WAY in which your father does it is irresponsible and he hurts innocent people.
There was absolutely NO REASON to post a photograph of Rhonda Dugas's hurricane damaged house on his website and then talk about how poor she was. There was NO REASON to post Alma Cantu's social security number on his website (oops, forgot about that one, didn't you Philip?) earlier this year. He posted a false affidavit from a woman who claimed a man was having an extra-marital affair and then a week later admitted it was a lie...with no accountability, much less an apology, for his actions.
Your father comes off as angry and bitter and makes personal attacks against individuals with absolutely no conscious regard for the feelings of those he 'writes' (and again, I use that term loosely) about.
Philip, do your homework...fight issues and NOT PEOPLE...and I will go away.
...but somehow I don't think you will ever do that...
Sam the Eagle