Retards Write

Disclaimer: Retards Write is a registered trademark, patent, 'copywrite' of Sam the Eagle Enterprises INC, ABC, NBA and the Eatafly Foundation. Any and all implications or inferences that The Philip Kleins, their various entities, companies, or personalities that inhabit their psyche write letters to themselves are purely coincidental.

FROM THE BAYOU:

I knoe Mr. Philip Klein for a long time. He is a gud man. He gives money to old people and the church and puppies. When my grandmother was hit by a truck, he gave her one of his very own hearts.

ANSWER: Thank God she didn't need a brain.


FROM VINCENT MIDDLE SCHOOL:

Sam, I am an English teacher. I was reading an old editorial on The Southeast Texas Political Review that claimed Philip Klein received an email from a popular attorney that was killed. I was wondering why the email had so many spelling errors.

W.J.

ANSWER: Thanks W.J. The answer is simple. Either the lawyer couldn't spell...... Or, perhaps the editor of The Southeast Texas Political Review ............ made it up?

FROM BANK OF AMERICA:

Sam, we are looking for Philip Rogers Klein. Can you help us?

ANSWER: Of course I can.