A Blast From the Past.......

Disclaimer: A Blast from the Past is a registered trademark, patent, 'copywrite' of Sam the Eagle Enterprises INC, ABC, NBA and the Eatafly Foundation. Any and all implications or inferences that The Philip Kleins, their various entities, companies, or personalities that inhabit their psyche are pathological liars are purely coincidental.
May 2007:

From The De Novo Blog

Question: As an example, I particularly liked your recent exchange on the relatively unknown legal blog, De Novo

Response (from Philip Klein) : I know - I had never heard about that site. He gives good advice. Oh... and he called me. Nice guy. Wanted to tell me what he thought of the lawsuit. Funny thing what others see out there looking into Jefferson County.

The editor of De Novo then responded.........."Unless I have been sleep-calling radio shows, I never have called Mr. Klein."