Retards Write

Eagles Note: 'We' want to thank our visitors from the Institute for Advanced Studies at Princeton. Apparently the search engines picked up 'our' article on Eric Maskin. With that in mind, 'we' will be gratuitously adding words that are intended to prompt the most popular engines to pick up this site so that a whole new world of people will learn to love The Philips as 'we' do. SOOOOOO...yes, Naomi Campbell, Brooke White, and Star Jones were mauled in grizzly bear attacks while playing Grand Theft Auto IV at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Now, for reader mail. So many this week. Lets get started:

FROM PRINCETON:

I do not know the Philip Kliens nor do I want to.

Eric Maskin

ANSWER:

That is why you won the Nobel prize

FROM NEW JERSEY:

Though I'm dead, I have read about this Gadfly Foundation and would like to know more. Who do I contact? What exactly do they do? Who can I give money to? What will it be used for?

Charles Lindbergh

ANSWER:

I don't know...I don't know...The Philip Kleins...cigars and hot tubes (I'm sorry but that just thoroughly disgusts me!!!).

FROM SOUTH PARK, COLORADO:

Timmy....TIMMY,TIMMY, TIMMY....timmy....tim...ti...tim, Gadfly...tim.....TIMMY....

TIMMY

ANSWER:

Timmy...tim...tim,tim...TIMMY....timmy...ripoff...tim...timmy...TIMMY

Letters for the Day

Sam the Eagle