BREAKING NEWS!!!!! LYNDON JOHNSON REALLY PISSED!!!!

The STE Political Review has learned that former President Lyndon Baines Johnson is furious with Philip Klein over his unauthorized use of a photograph posted on Philip's blog.

"I did not give that son of a bitch permission to use my picture and I want it off his site immediately." Johnson told the Review in an exclusive interview this afternoon.

Klein, editor of The Southeast Texas Political Review, posted the now famous photograph of President Johnson taking the oath of office after the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 as an apparent reference to the renaming of the local airport after retired congressman Jack Brooks.

"I have no fucking idea why he put that picture up!" Said Eagle's Nest political correspondent The Drunk Fat Chic. "I mean, really, what in the hell does Lyndon Johnson getting sworn in have to do with the local airport. What a god damned idiot!"

Johnson, who died in 1973, indicated that he would indeed take legal action against the embattled editor. "I don't give a rat's ass how many people have sued him." The dead president told the Review. "I want my picture off that site now!"

You bet we will watch this one!