Philip R. Klein...........Gay?????????

Folks, sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. I sit here and shake my head as I read the latest editorial from our dear friend at The Southeast Texas Political Review. It seems that our ambulance riding philanderer can't make up his mind about John McCain's choice for Vice President.

So now I am faced with a VP candidate that is a mom, a special needs mom, a wife, a governor, a future grandma with a teenaged daughter that is knocked up?

Talk about
('a' -2 preposition needed) been there and done that type of woman that could connect with everyday Americans? Rather than the blessed?

I want to hear her speech Thursday night. I want to hear what she says. I want to know
what she is about. I could careless (-5 two words) about her daughter. I could careless (-5 two words) about the babies (-2 possessive) daddy. I just want to hear if she is going to take more control of my life and my money.



Really Philip......'we' here at the Eagle's Nest are starting to wonder if you are getting a bit 'light in the loafers'. The results of an INFORMAL POLL (can't wait to see the results of your latest) here at the Nest have unanimously concluded that Sarah Palin is a 'fox'.

'We' wonder if Philip would have something different to say if she worked for Tom Maness.