Retards Write



'We' here at the Eagle's Nest want to thank you for all your support. The 'Morsels of Nastiness' has been a Great Success. So.........lets begin:

From Vincent:

Sam, I am an eight grade history teacher and I would love for you to come talk to my class about the influence of eagles on American history.

William J.

ANSWER: Thanks Bill. I would love to talk to your class (and you thought the Talk Back Line was anonymous).

From Utah:

Sam, I love your site. Would you sing a song or two with me?

David Archuleta (gratituitous search engine advertisement)

ANSWER: Sorry David, we are a big fan of the homeless kid that got kicked off three months ago. Good luck though.

From Nederland:

You don't? What a $#&*@ mother *%&@%$ you are! Look around the internet? Really! They have @#$%& with his kids for years. They have even @$#%@ his @$#$%. Just call me one @%#$%@$ off woman and I am going to @$#%@$#! I am not Phillip Klein. Leave his @#%^#$%@#$% alone you @%#$%@$%# #%^%$@*#$. I am a #$%#@^#^% that would like to $%^^&%##$@% shove it down your #$%$@#$%^%$ throat. #$%@# you Beverly I am starting with you and your #$%$@#$ chasing husband.

ANSWER: OK.........'we' understand your pain. It must be just terrible living with 'THEM'........take a deep breath...........sit down..............and find a bottle of Liquid Plumber.......


Another From Nederland:

Nutuse of Entint to SOO:

U R herbie Nutified thet wee willl feel a lewsute ageenst U fur teellling bed thengs abet Uss.

Answer: So..................................


Sam the Eagle

P.S. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING